Saturday, October 13, 2007

BCAR Update

It's almost 4am and the thunder has woke me up. I think we're still in okay shape for the ride this morning. Should start to taper off around ride time and hold off until later in the afternoon.

Check the comments section for more weather updates as the storm progresses...

1 comment:

MOD said...

6:15am - The storm has moved out here in midtown. Should be dry by ride time! Temps will be a bit on the chilly side so bring a wind breaker.